Offer Tracking App. When making an offer you’ll want to record the Amount, Offer Date and status of that offer. Additionally you’ll be able to print out your offer letters with a click of a button.
The purpose of this App is to organize and status your offers.
Here is the list of fields that are created with this app. There are a variety of fields from simple text input fields to selection (category) fields. System and navigational fields not included
|Description||calculation||Displays the offer amount for the record|
|Offer Amount||money||Amount you have offered the seller|
|Offer Date||date||The date in which you have made the offer|
|Offer From Name||text||Name you made the offer under (company or personal)|
|Create Offer Letter||category||Action field for creating your offer letters||Offer Letter #1; Offer Leter #2; Offer Letter #3;|
|Offer Delivery||category||How the offer was delivered||Mail; Email; Verbal; In Person; Through Realtor; Other;|
|Status||category||The current status of the offer||Pending; Offer Made; Accepted; Rejected; Countered;|
|Notes||text||Any additional details you would like to note about this offer|
Automations are processes that are triggered by an action (add new item or change a value) that occurs within an app. These automations are performed by REIFlow’s webservice by leveraging the Podio API and Webhook technologies. Globiflow or other similar services are not used in any way.
- Status field is set to Pending
- Offer Date field is set to <current date>
- Offer Amount field is set to MAO value that was calculated by related WORKUP App Item.
- PDF Offer Letter #1 is created when Create Offer Letter value is updated to Offer Letter #1
- PDF Offer Letter #2 is created when Create Offer Letter value is updated to Offer Letter #2
- PDF Offer Letter #3 is created when Create Offer Letter value is updated to Offer Letter #3
- Contract Item is created in CONTRACT App when Status value is updated to Accepted
Views in Podio are predefined data filters that allow you to quickly see a list of items grouped and ordered in certain ways. REIFlow installs a package of views for each App.
All Offers: Shows Offer Amount, Offer Date, Status and Notes for all of your offers
Status: Shows Offer Amount, Offer Date, Status and Notes for all offers with selected status